Friday, March 21, 2008

Leap of Faith

I thought going out on a date would make a person feel happy. But I guess not. Not all dates has a happy ending. Because mine doesn't. I've been single for almost a year now. Searching, looking for the right guy. Went out with different guys, but still none worked out. After 2 months of no dating, I decided to go out once again. Leap of Faith. But I guess, I kissed the wrong frog again. Sometimes I don't wanna go out anymore. My self-confidence level goes down whenever I had unsuccessful dates. Is the problem with me or with them? Honestly, this guy I just went out with is just a plain Joe. Not a hunky-hot-boy-next-door-type. But I was attracted to him. I enjoyed every minute I spent with him. At first I thought he was boring type of guy. Because when we do talk on the phone, our conversation was not continuous nor spontaneous. Sometimes it bores me talking to him. But the time I met him in person every aspect of it changed. It was like a 360 degree turn. I don't know what's with him. I don't know what magic is with him that makes me feel this way. Maybe just maybe, he's not yet the right one.

No comments: