Monday, March 24, 2008

I N V U !

Been staring in front of my laptop quite sometime now. I don't even know what to write. Felt bored lately. Been doing nothing. It's really hard when and how to start because I don't even know what should I do. It's hard to say I'm done, if I didn't even know that I started yet. In this little cyberspace/cyber world of mine, no one knows the author---I myself only knows who I am. I'm babbling again of nonsense thoughts, sorry. I want to write something sensible now, but what topic should I write about. Lately I felt so weird about myself. It's like, my life has no direction. I don't know what path should I follow. I got lots of things on my mind but I don't know what to do first. I do feel a lot of pressure. Pressure in career. Pressure in having a partner.

Pressure in career. I am getting old, but still I don't have anything I can say mine now. I am not jobless or anything. In fact, I do have a job which I don't know if I am still in or not. How come my friends are quite stable with their job now. They have something that they can call their own. I am not saying all them are stable with their jobs, there some some few who are still not.

Pressure in having a partner. This will never be out of my online journal. I always talk about this endlessly. My rants and raves are here again--hear yeah! hear yeah! I'm tired of meeting Mr. Maybe, I've said that for the nth time. I should learn how to wait patiently.

No comments: